Monday, August 27, 2012

Useful Links for Archers



If you want to follow a "how to make an Archer" guide from A to Z, or simply need an answer to your questions about Archer gear, skills, genies... this is perfect. :)

On my Archer I followed most of Annor's Archer Basics Guide, and I believe my archer came out good. It does not mean Archer is EASY (or that a guide is necessary), but the more you level the more you enjoy being more efficient... and the day no mobs can touch you, trust me you feel accomplished!

I really liked the section on Genie Skills for Archer, which helped a lot choosing skills that could make my archer more efficient in some cases (when you have to hold aggro while your tank is being resurrected and other strange occasions where people want you to actually tank something!)

I might add more of my own experience as an Archer later on, but at the moment, this is a really nice page, with detailed links and guides that may help you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment